[GRLUG] Dell Ubuntu Computer Issue

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Mon Jan 15 13:50:09 EST 2024

Sounds to me like the drive's going bad.  Maybe do a ddrescue from the
old drive to an external USB drive from a live environment to try to
image as much of it as is readable.  If you can't get a warranty
replacement, replacing NVMe drives is usually pretty easy, not terribly
expensive, and they're usually locally available at Best Buy if you need
a quick turnaround.

Warm Regards,
Kyle Maas