[GRLUG] Best Local SAN performance

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Wed Jun 17 21:53:12 EDT 2020

Never trust a thumb drive, particularly for something Production.  Smaller
SSDs are cheap enough these days.

The first gen Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 3 Lite had thumb drive inside too.  Had
one of those die on me once.  Opened it and replaced it, but never put it
back into Prod.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
do you even lift bro?
Ubber::Geek